* Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
* Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your property.
* If you live in a moderate-to-low risk area and are eligible for the Preferred Risk Policy, your flood insurance premium may be as low as $129 a year, including coverage for your property’s contents.
* The average annual U.S. flood losses in the past 10 years (2001-2010) were more than $2.7
* In a high-risk area, your home is more than twice as likely to be damaged by flood than by fire.
* Since 1978, the NFIP has paid over $36.9 billion for flood insurance claims and related costs (as of 12/31/10).
* Over 5.5 million people currently hold flood insurance policies in more than 21,000 communities across the U.S.
We have over 5 different Write-Your-Own (WYO) Flood Programs to fit your unique needs!
Trust the ISC, we’ll get you the best coverage for the best price!
Click the GET A QUOTE button on the right to start finding the best price on insurance.