Did you know your homeowners insurance does NOT cover flood damage? That’s right, your homeowners insurance does not cover flood damage! And did you also know that floods are the #1 natural disaster in the United States? Consider the following:
- Floods and flash floods happen in all 50 states.
- Just an inch of water can cause costly damage to your property.
- If you live in a moderate-to-low risk area and are eligible for the Preferred Risk Policy, your flood insurance premium may be as low as $129 a year, including coverage for your property’s contents.
- From 2005 to 2014, total flood insurance claims averaged more than $3.5 billion per year.
- In a high-risk area, your home is more than twice as likely to be damaged by flood than by fire.
- Since 1978, The NFIP has paid nearly $50 billion for flood insurance claims and related costs (as of 2/17/15)
- There are currently more than 5.3 million flood policies in force across more than 22,000 communities in the U.S.
We have over 5 different Write-Your-Own (WYO) Flood Programs to fit your unique needs!Trust the ISC, we’ll get you the best coverage for the best price!
Fill out the GET A FREE QUOTE form on the right to start finding the best price on flood insurance.